Brand Spotlight: Tommy Hilfiger
Tommy Hilfiger launched his namesake brand in Manhattan back in 1985, creating designs inspired by American heritage and iconic pop culture. Since then the brand has rapidly grown into a globally recognised lifestyle brand, renowned for its classic American cool style and youthful spirit. The brand has a breadth of collections including Tommy Hilfiger Tailoring, Tommy Footwear and Tommy Jeans. Today original founder, Tommy Hilfiger remains the company’s principal designer, providing leadership and direction for all design pieces.
At Coneys we respect the premium styling, quality and value that Tommy Hilfiger provides our customers with. Therefore we stock Tommy Hilfiger, Tommy Jeans, Tommy Footwear and Tommy Tailoring items, including options for both men and women. Here are some of our AW20 favourites:
1. Tommy Hilfiger Virgin Wool Single Breasted Coat in Milk Chocolate from the Tommy Tailoring collection.
2. Tommy Jeans Scanton Slim Fit Faded Jeans in shade Clint Five Years Comfort.
3. Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Flag Sweatshirt available in black and Utility Olive.
4. Tommy Hilfiger Quilted Hooded Bomber Jacket available in Tuscan Orange.
5. Tommy Hilfiger Heritage Cap in shade Black Iris.
1. Tommy Hilfiger Essential Monogram Down Filled Jacket available in Primary Red and Desert Sky.
2. Tommy Hilfiger Essential Monogram Down Filled Vest available in Desert Sky.
3. Tommy Hilfiger Relaxed Fit Organic Cotton Hoody in Desert Sky.
4. Tommy Hilfiger Heritage V-Neck Jumper available in pink.
5. Tommy Hilfiger Honeycomb Knit Socks in Rose/Red.