ACCEPTANCE OF TERMSYour access to and use of www.coneysdesignerwear.co.uk (“the Website”) is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
ADVICEThe contents of the Website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision.
CHANGES TO WEBSITEConey’s of Lincoln Limited reserves the right to:
- Change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that Coney’s of Lincoln Limited shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal; and
- Change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITESThe Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
- All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to Coney’s of Lincoln Limited or otherwise with permission by third party brand or manufacturer and used by Coney’s of Lincoln Limited as permitted by law.
- In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The Website is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- To the extent permitted by law, Coney’s of Lincoln Limited will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
- Coney’s of Lincoln Limited makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of Coney’s of Lincoln Limited for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of Coney’s of Lincoln Limited or that of its employees or agents.
INDEMNITYYou agree to indemnify and hold Coney’s of Lincoln Limited and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Coney’s of Lincoln Limited arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
SEVERANCEIf any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
GOVERNING LAWThese Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Perfect transaction. No hassle and fast delivery.Mr D Reynolds
- David Reid
I had very prompt service and delivery times were good.
The dress I ordered was immaculately wrapped in lovely tissue paper.
- Range of clothes are great and the staff really look after you. You will get a personal service by staff that care about what you are looking for. In my opinion it’s hard to find a shop that will give you this level of service.Mr. A Colquitt
- Very efficient easy to use site they have a good system for tracking orders and were true to their proposed delivery date. Items I brought were delivered new. I would recommend Coneys to all l have nothing bad to say about my experience. I hope coneys keep it up and others share a similar experience…Miss G Wright
- David Reid
You have a very happy Australian down here. Not only did the jacket arrive but it actually fits perfectly. Could not be happier. Thank you so much for your hand holding and your invested interest – it has been truely appreciated.
Enduring thanks and endless gratitude!
- Excellent product, excellent customer service. Rang me at the weekend to confirm delivery address. Used 10% discount code – result!Mr J-B Majury